Monday, January 11, 2010

Blenkinsop Mens Club

Hi all,

Yes it's been a while. Having two little ones around the house, and a husband in a cast - up until yesterday - has made life really busy around here leaving very little extra time for writing. I'm going to keep this brief to make sure it actually gets posted and will write more later. Until then here are some photos from the holiday season.




Playing trains with Daddy.



Julean loves the bathtub.



My construction outfit on Christmas morning.



Stories with Auntie Renee.


Pirate Kian


Christmas day with mom and Julean


Reading stories with Auntie Renee


Santa Julean


Presents?!


Kevin, my friend Colin, Julean and Daddy


Big hugs for Julean


Getting my ribbon at gymnastics.


My little brother.


Brotherly love.

No comments: