Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kian's 3!

I have no idea where the time has gone! Kian is now three years old and going to start pre-school in a few days! I know I haven't slept through the last three years so maybe it is just the lack of sleep that finds me at this point.


Bob the Builder - yes those are trucks on his pjs


Fireman Sam

Kian decided that he wanted to have his own special day this year for his birthday and not have a joint party with his friend Jacob, whose birthday is a week later than his. I guess that worked out for the best because Jacob ended up being sick on the day of the party and couldn't join the fun. Some how we lucked into a free bouncy castle (that we still have!) lent to us by our wonderful neighbours. It was the hit of the party and kept the kids nicely entertained between the decorated-your-own-construction-hat and the hot dogs and cake. the party was a bit of a construction theme, since someone is a bit obsessed with Bob the Builder (or Bobby Bob, if you speak Kian) and Fireman Sam. The party was a great success and went off without a hitch. I think all the kids went home really tired. I know I was!



The famous "cake" served with a shovel in the back of a dump truck

Had my cake and ate it too!

No comments: